Whats UP Everybody!
Who’s coming to the Holiday party? There will be food, drink, photo’s taken for your Holiday cards, live music, and lot’s of FUN! Let us know what Friday will be best for you Dec. 6th or Dec. 13th.
I commit to lose 8-10 lbs by the Holiday party. This is my food plan! Make a commitment and join me. It’s gonna be FUN!
Exercise videos will be uploaded later this week.
Meal 1) (All take less then 5 minutes to make)
1. 2 eggs fried in coconut oil and 1 piece of gluten free bread, 4 strawberries.
2. Protein pancakes (see recipe below, very easy)
3. 4 egg whites with lots veggies including spinach, bowel of mixed berries.
4. Berry mini loaf (see recipe below)
Meal 2) 4-6oz protein (chicken breast, fish, or lean beef) ½ sweet potato or ½ cup brown rice, Small salad.
Meal 3) same as meal 2. Maybe mix it up a bit.
Meal 4) 4-6oz chicken or fish 11/2 cups of veggies.
My snacks if needed –
Rice cake with almond butter
Protein drink with fruit or almond butter
Protein drink with cinnamon (this is the one I drink the most)
Green smoothie (use lots of veggies)
Greek yogurt ½ cup with frozen cherries (my fav!)
* I eat my complex carbs early in the day so I can burn them off.
* I make my protein ahead of time (on Sundays) so I know what I am going to eat a head of time.
* I also make rice and sweet potatoes on Sundays.
* I like to mix up what I eat for breakfast.
* I rotate the veggies from day to day.
* I eat only the veggies from my Metabolic Typing list.
* I only drink a protein drink after a weight-training day and add L glutamine powder to it for recovery.
* I don’t count calories or weigh my food. I use a small plate and don’t eat seconds.
* Friday or Sat. evening will be my cheat night when we go out.
My cheat will be one drink usually a vodka martini straight up with lemon and sometimes pizza.
Mini Berry loaf
2 oz organic oats
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 organic eggs
2 egg whites
2-3 packets of stevia
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. mix all ingredients together until well blended. Spray mini loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
• 3 egg whites 1 egg
• 1/3 cup dry oats
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 2 tbsp. low fat cottage cheese
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• Handful of blueberry’s
• Stevia to taste
1. Combine the egg whites, cottage cheese and vanilla extract in a bowl until well mixed. I add a little water to make them fluffy.
2. Next add in the dry oats and whey protein powder along with the Stevia until well mixed.
3. Add the blueberries.
4. Once a batter has been formed, cook as you would a regular pancake, flipping at half time.
5. Drizzle with a little maple syrup or serve with fruit.
I make 2 big pancakes and save one for a snack or for the next day at breakfast.
1 can tuna
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/8 cup chopped onion
1/8-1/4 cup mayonnaise
Garlic and onion powder
1. Combine the tuna, oats, and whisked egg together.
2. Stir in onion, mayo, garlic and onion powder and then form into
3. Place the patties on a skillet and flip at half time as you would with a
Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups almond butter
1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
3/4-cup raw oatmeal
1-cup gluten free crisp rice cereal
1. Cook the almond butter on low for about until slightly melted (not runny though).
2. Stir in the honey and protein powder.
3. Once mixed, add in raw oats and crisp rice cereal.
4. Form into balls and then place in the fridge to harden overnight.