Essential oils such as those from Rouh Essentials are everywhere. Why are so many people using them? They are a pharmaceutical grade, natural remedy with great healing power. I use them when making my DIY beauty product and natural cleaning supplies, and yes they are diluted.
Did you know they are very concentrated? It takes:
256 pounds of peppermint leaf to make one pound of oil.
150 pounds of lavender flowers to make one pound of lavender essential oil.
So keep this in mind if you are making products, drinking teas, or using oils for any reason.
7 Reasons You Should Be Using Essential Oils Now
1) Essential oils are anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and anti-infectious. They are great to take on vacation, flying, cleaning your hands and combating infection.em.
2) Essential oils purify the air. Make your own spray or use a diffuser toinate odors from cooking, animals, or if you want a nice smell without the toxic chemicals that most candles put out. Essential oil diffusers are good if you want to keep the purifying going without spraying all the time.
3) Essential oils can act on both your mind and your body. The aromatic stimulates psychologically and physically. They can calm or stimulate, affecting the neurotransmitters.
4) Essential oils are a natural way to help with burns, eczema, bug bites, sleep, pest control, headaches, sunburn, bug repellent, hand sanitizer, poison ivy and so much more. Using it alongside some Hand Sanitizer Canada can be really helpful to keep clean on the go, especially during these trying times.
5) Essential oils are good for the environment. They replace the toxic products we use in our home. Did you know that companies can place a very small amount of a natural plant material in their products and label it “natural”!
6) Essential oils can help your joints. Peppermint and lavender oil are two that can help with achy joints.
7) Essential oils can help with Allergies. Diffusing peppermint along with clove oil and eucalyptus oil can also reduce allergy symptoms.
These benefits are not just limited to humans, either. It’s been found that essential oils have a similar effect on animals as they do humans, especially those living in the home like a dog. If you have a pet then it may be worth spending some time researching the use of essential oils like lavender oil and dogs. You may find that both you and your furry friend could reap the benefits!
I love using my essential oils and making my own natural products. I am a distributor for doTerra Essential oils (I get 25%off of all products and so can you) I’m also an affiliate for Mountain Rose Herbs. If you have any questions about either one please contact me or visit my sites.
Mountain Rose Herbs https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/#AID=134235&BID=4100
Do you use essential oils? What do you use essential oils for?