Valentine’s Day is not just a day of giving flowers and candy it is a day of love. Include your friends, family, kids, or anyone else in your day. Be sure to tell them how awesome they are and that you Love them.
Today I am sharing 8 things to do and/or make for Valentine’s Day.
1) Start the day with one of these healthy valentine’s day breakfasts. Here are two recipes to make it fun and festive.
This recipe is healthy, fast, easy, and fun!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2-cup strawberries
- ½ cup flour (I use buckwheat)
- 1/8-teaspoon baking soda
- 1-teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- 1-teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 to 8 strawberries sliced for the top
- Real whipping cream or vanilla yogurt
- Put eggs, strawberries, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Put cooking spray or coconut oil in a skillet and heat. Pour in half of the pancake mix and cook on low until bubbles appear on top of the pancakes. Flip over and cook for another bestpainrelievers.net. Put sliced strawberries in between layers and top with strawberries. Top with cream or yogurt.
Pomegranate and avocado toast
2 slices of bread (I use a grainy gluten free bread)
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Dark chocolate (75% coco or more)
Mash the avocado and set aside, remove the seeds from 1 pomegranate, put the bread in the toaster, melt the chocolate while the toast is toasting. Put the avocado on the toast, place the pomegranate seeds on top and drizzle with the chocolate. You can also use strawberries.
2) Make breakfast together and use your fancy high quality silver tableware for the special occasion.
3) Take photos of the family or hire a photographer. Make it fun, start a tradition, do it every year to see how everyone has changed. You can also use props that you make.
4) Wear something red. You could pair it with a name necklace or whatever deems fit with your outfit.
5) Decorate the house together. One way to get yourselves in the romantic mood could be to decorate your living space in themed decor that accentuates the love you both feel for each other. You might find some heart-shaped fun lights to decorate your space with from companies such as Neon Filter or you might fancy using something more subtle like paper decorations!
6) Take a class together. Some ideas would be an exercise class (yoga, Weights, or a cardio class), take a DIY class, or maybe a dance class.
7) Play love songs while using a cup and your hands to make music. Check out this how to video.
8) Go to the movies (wearing red) to watch a love story. Maybe you could also choose to use some perfume containing pheromones to turn things around – some passionate love-making, of course!
9) There are many ways to show love. Help out a friend or someone that could use a hand. Maybe you could clean or shop for them or maybe just take them out somewhere to spend quality time.
I hope you found something that you would do or make for valentine’s day.