This Easy Meal Prep Plan will help you get those unwanted pounds off fast! It’s so easy to food prep for 5 days and will keep you honest. I usually do mine on Sunday before I get my week started. If I am prepared I am less likely to eat foods that are not on my food plan.
I eat something different every other day to avoid food intolerances and boredom.
Week 1- 4 Food Prep (you can make most ahead)
- 1 hard boiled egg ½ cup Greek yogurt with berries
- Overnight Oatmeal with chi seeds, protein powder, and berries or protein and add an egg or piece of meat
- Protein shake with chi seeds, super greens http://amzn.to/2j3yvHk and coconut oil
- Eggs in muffin pan with veggies
To make it easy, check out these easy meal prep containers. I like them because they help with portion size. I put veggies in the bigger one and protein and fat/carbs in the smaller ones. Also, they are BPA free and can go to from the freezer to the stove top or microwave. If you are planning on moving around a lot of the next week, or have multiple places to be, you can check out some wholesale disposable plastic containers to store extra food in to save space and keep you on track with your weekly prep.
- Salad in a jar
- Soup; make it on your day off
- Lettuce wrap with veggies and protein (chicken or fish that you prepared on your day off)
- Veggies and hummus
- Any protein with 1 cup of veggies and small sweet potato or wild rice
- Stir fry lots of veggies and any protein
- Protein bowls http://www.doctoroz.com/recipe-collection/total-10-protein-bowls
- Protein muffins in muffin pan http://greatist.com/eat/portable-muffin-tin-recipes These look amazing!
Here are some other links to help you on your journey to health;
So, put on some music or listen to your favorite podcast and get to work. Make it a habit to food prep and to eat healthy!