No joke! You will not believe this gluten free pumpkin bread is gluten-free. I took it in the gym for clients, it was gone in 30 minutes. Eating for the seasons is the healthiest way to eat. This is pumpkin and apple season, two of my favorite foods so I’m excited. Pumpkin is good for you so don’t feel guilty about eating it unless you are packing on the sugar with it. Read, 8 Impressive Health Benefits Of Pumpkin, to learn some of the benefits.
I doubled this recipe and threw in 3 very ripe bananas I had in the Refridgerator.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
3/4 cup of raw sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup coconut oil
11/2 cups of gluten-free flour I use Pamela’s pancake and baking mix
1teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Chopped nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Add in the pumpkin and oil until combined.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together, add the nuts.
- Pour into the sprayed loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. I like mine a little crunchy on top, so I bake it a little longer.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
If you make this Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread let me know what you think. Let me know if you did anything different. You can also check out my healthy breakfast muffins recipe. They are amazing!
Eat, share, and enjoy!