This Easy Meal Prep Plan will help you get those unwanted pounds off fast! It’s so easy to food prep for 5 days and will keep you honest. I usually do mine on Sunday before I get my week started. If I am prepared I am less likely to eat foods that are not on my food plan.
I eat something different every other day to avoid food intolerances and boredom.
Week 1- 4 Food Prep (you can make most ahead)
- 1 hard boiled egg ½ cup Greek yogurt with berries
- Overnight Oatmeal with chi seeds, protein powder, and berries or protein and add an egg or piece of meat
- Protein shake with chi seeds, super greens http://amzn.to/2j3yvHk and coconut oil
- Eggs in muffin pan with veggies
To make it easy, check out these easy meal prep containers. I like them because they help with portion size. I put veggies in the bigger one and protein and fat/carbs in the smaller ones. Also, they are BPA free and can go to from the freezer to the stove top or microwave.
- Salad in a jar
- Soup; make it on your day off
- Lettuce wrap with veggies and protein (chicken or fish that you prepared on your day off)
- Veggies and hummus
- Any protein with 1 cup of veggies and small sweet potato or wild rice
- Stir fry lots of veggies and any protein
- Protein bowls http://www.doctoroz.com/recipe-collection/total-10-protein-bowls
- Protein muffins in muffin pan http://greatist.com/eat/portable-muffin-tin-recipes These look amazing!
Here are some other links to help you on your journey to health;
So, put on some music or listen to your favorite podcast and get to work. Make it a habit to food prep and to eat healthy!