With Summer coming up fast we need to be ready to have some fun while staying fit! Let’s make a list and commit to Staying Fit and Haveing Fun this Summer! That means making a list of things to keep us on track with eating, exercising and haveing fun. This is not a wish list but things to do list.
Here is an example of my list
- Have a summer cocktail (vodka with lemon juice) 2 times a month
- Eat salads with tons of veggies
- Be prepared for all meals, make them ahead
- Eat ice cream sometimes, read (Eating Well) below to see how to eat it
- Take healthy foods on my hiking trips
Have fun list
- Kayak, long hike, or bike ride, when I feel like it
- Relax on my deck and read whenever
- Meet with a friend couple times a month
- Play my drum or guitar
- Take my dog to the park every day
Stay healthy list
- Don’t always use sunscreen (see below)
- Sleep 8 hours a night (I am good at this)
- Take my vitamins
- Use essential oils
- Weight train 3 days a week
- Drink lemon water
- Have 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every day
- Eat or drink herbs and greens every day
What is your list going to look like? Below are some ideas for staying fit and having fun this Summer.
Eating well.com writes about Summer Health and Nutrition Myths Busted, like why not to use sunscreen and how to eat ice cream check it out!
10 Tips to Help You Enjoy Summer While Staying Fit from “That clean life” Blog. They have some great tips on eating healthy and having some outdoor fun!